Picking out our Christmas Tree was alot of fun. This year Aiden really understood what we were doing and he got excited about going. He would run up and down the aisles screaming "Christmas Trees!!!"
I have a tree buying, present wrapping, problem! Tree was up and decorated, presents were bought and wrapped the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Call me crazy, but I like all of that done so I can enjoy my tree and not have to worry about the madness at the malls for 30 days!
I just LOVE Christmas! I love everything about it! Growing up my mom always made it fun and special. We play games and laugh alot and she has really cool prizes for the winners! I hope to some day do the same with my kids. I have several traditions that I am starting this year with Aiden. Most of all, I want to teach them the importance and true meaning of Christmas day! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment