Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning at home

Cookies and Milk for Santa!


Tools to add to my tool table


Being silly


Is this what I think it is??


In Awe of Elmo!


I LOVE him!!!!



We had a really nice Christmas morning. Aiden was really excited to see the presents Santa left for him. Santa brought him a vacuum and a tool set. Of course he wanted to tear through the wrapped gifts from mom and dad. He was excited about getting Elmo and Ming Ming...his favorite buds. There was a gift under the tree for me too!! A fantastic lens for my Nikon!! You can pick up a tick on a dog's butt with this thing! On Christmas Eve night, I let Aiden open one gift which consisted of Christmas PJ's which I am going to do each year. Boy, when he is 13 he will just be so excited won't he?? (can you sense the sarcasm??) Especially after I post all the pics of him in his PJ's so all of his friends can see :) He could have it worse, I could get matching PJ's for Eric and I too. Well, after opening presents I talked to Aiden about the birth of Jesus. He then asked, where's Jesus' present at? I told him our love for him is his present (he kinda caught me off guard) then we packed up the car and went to Alexandria to celebrate with Eric's family at Olivia and Doug's home.

1 comment:

vicki said...

He is the cutest thing with that Elmo!