skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Aiden's Christmas program at school

Tonight was Aiden's school Christmas program. His class sang "Jingle Bells" and "See the baby Jesus" it was really cute. Aiden shook the bells his teachers handed out and did the hand gestures. I video taped it but it didn't pick up so well. It is time to put the video camera out of it's misery. Maybe santa will bring me a new one this year :) The pictures I took didn't come out so well either even though we just got a really nice Nikon a couple of years ago. We purchased it with the standard lense so I also will be upgrading my lense to one with a better zoom on it. You can't really see him in the pic, but he is the 2nd one from the left. If you click on the picture you can see it better. Well, this blog was more about my camera issues than it was about the actual program! Sorry. Just a little frustrated. It was a really cute program and the kids were precious. They showed pictures of each class on the two big screens doing different activities and then asked them questions about Christmas. Aiden was more interested in the goody bag he got at the end from his music teacher than anything else. Nice.
2 comments:
I love these Christmas programs. The kids are always so cute. Maybe next year you will be able to get a closer picture of him.
I love it!
Post a Comment