Luke got dedicated last Sunday at church. I would have posted sooner, but they mixed up Luke's picture with the couple next to us and had to reprint the names and certificates. They display it on two huge screens so everyone can see. I looked at the picture that was suppose to be Luke and was really confused! The baby was sleeping so you really couldn't tell at first. Then when they got to the next couple they flashed Luke's picture up there. I can laugh at it now but at the time I have to say I was a little disappointed. Our pastor was saying some very important words, and all the while I was trying to figure out who's baby that was on the screen! Aiden got dedicated as well when he was about Luke's age. We are so proud of our little guys and are excited about bringing them up to love, obey and serve the Lord! How blessed we are!!
Types Of Ic Packaging
2 years ago
2 comments:
He is such a little booga!
That is such a beautiful picture of your precious!
Post a Comment