Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Taking christmas pictures





The first two pics are just examples of trying to get both Luke and Aiden together! Either Luke wasn't happy how Aiden was "holding" him or Aiden would give me a cheesy smile. All the while on a brick staircase! My nerves were shot by the time I left and I respected photographers who take infants and toddlers together at the same time, just a little more! I did end up getting a cute shot of both of them that I was happy with (or would just have to do!) I think it will be a little easier once Luke is at least sitting up.

3 comments:

vicki said...

That's cracking me up! I am not looking forward to taking my kids' picture. UUUGGGHHHH!

Latiolais said...

Hey Kari, it's Sara--
welcome to the blog!!!

jenny said...

I am going to have to take the picture myself and I don't have a lot of patience... I don't think mine will turn out as well as yours did! The card is adorable!