Friday, November 21, 2008

No Betty Crocker


I am taking orders if anyone is interested in me making a cake for them Hee, Hee!
Aiden getting into the chocolate (and sprinkles)
He had fun helping me decorate it!


I got the brilliant idea to go to the store and pick up a cake mix and bake Aiden a birthday cake for his birthday today. As you can see, it didn't turn out quite like I wanted it to. So I am no Betty Crocker, but it was made with love! Aiden had a good time helping me mix it, ice it and decorate it. To top it off, I am suppose to be bringing this to a friend's house for a get together b/c I volunteered the dessert since I was planning on baking a cake....good thing my friend's love me. Well, after this they may not! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDEN! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

vicki said...

It doesn't look that bad! I bet it tastes yummy. You can't go wrong with a box cake mix. It's always delicious.

jenny said...

I think the most important thing is that he helped! That is great! You are a better woman than me...