Aiden loves his little brother. He is always wanting to help me. He puts his pacifer in for him and holds his hand or kisses him when he is crying. Luke is a great baby! He smiles or laughs when you even look at him. He is cooing and "talking" especially when you talk to him. He is sleeping through the night which is really nice!! He still sleeps in the bassinet next to me due to the fact his nursery is not done yet. We are still doing construction in the back which is almost done! YES!!! I will post pics later when it is all complete. Can't wait! It is going to look nice once it is all done.
Types Of Ic Packaging
2 years ago
2 comments:
The sweetest baby!
I wanna eat that baby up! It makes me want another baby... just a baby. If I could give it back after 9 months, then I would be happy!
Post a Comment