Saturday before Easter, we went to the Smith's. Aiden and his cousin, Hunter, dyed easter eggs then we hid them for them to hunt. As always, they got so much stuff from their Grandma and Grandpa. We had a great time, not to mention great food!! Then Easter Sunday we went to my sister's house (Jill) where we ate (again) and hunted eggs. Again, they each got HUGE Easter baskets full of toys and candy. My mom usually has it at her house but sadly, my Aunt passed away just a few days ago and she needed to be with her family during this time. We had a great family gathering and it's always nice to see the cousins all together having fun! Happy Easter!
I left a comment before, but it didn't publish! I just said that I can't believe how big all the kids are getting and I am sad that I am missing out on that...
I am a stay at home momma. I love God, my husband and my little angels. Aiden and Luke are the light of my life! They keep me busy! Loving every minute of it. I enjoy taking/editing pictures! Check out my website at www.karismithphotography.com
3 comments:
These pics are cute. Might steal one or two for my Easter post!
I left a comment before, but it didn't publish! I just said that I can't believe how big all the kids are getting and I am sad that I am missing out on that...
Your little boys are so cute!!!
Post a Comment