Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MARDI GRAS PART 2









We had a blast for Mardi Gras! Our friend, Kenny Comeaux cooked a FANTASTIC Jambalaya. The best Eric and I have ever eaten! The boys played ALL day and caught a ton of beads. Luke even sat in his stroller for most of the day and even when he wanted out of it, he walked around and played. It was a great time. I am so thankful we have a great spot in a "safe" area during the Mardi Gras season. It is in front of the Baptist Collegiate Ministry building and they rent a fun jump for the kids inside if they want to jump. Access to clean restrooms inside and no drunk, crazy people to deal with b/c they aren't allowed on the property with alcohol. Looking forward to next year!! HAPPY MARDI GRAS!

2 comments:

vicki said...

Fantastic pics! I wish I had some of that jambalaya. Can't wait to join ya'll next year!

jenny said...

Wish we could have been there with you this year!