






I had taken Aiden and Luke to the mall to get a picture with Santa. After talking it up, Aiden was excited to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what he wanted for Christmas. After running around trying to get shoes for luke and standing in line, Aiden had a mini meltdown...so needless to say, no pics with Santa. So, since the boys were already dressed, I decided to take some pics. I went to my mom's house and then Girard Park. I thought they came out so cute. I have decided these will be the Christmas card pictures. I am doing a collage of them. Of course, I will have to take more pictures of Aiden in his Christmas outfit also (the red sweater was his Santa picture outfit) so I might change my mind on the picture I will use for cards.
2 comments:
These boys are too cute! The pics are fabulous!
Those are beautiful pictures! I love Luke's outfit!
Post a Comment