The boys and I met my best friend Michelle, her kids and her mother at the zoo and we had a great time! Michelle is pregnant with her fourth child and wants two more! More power to ya chick! We stayed most of the day and it was so hot! The zoo has improved so much since the last time we went. They have a really nice playground and have added a lot of different features to it. Of course we had to make a stop by the food area. The food is actually pretty good there. Luke got tired, so thankfully Michelle had her monster stroller with her that layed all the way back so he could sleep. It was a great day and I am glad I got to spend time with Michelle, Mrs Denise and the kids!
Types Of Ic Packaging
2 years ago


2 comments:
I wish I had taken Lillianne there earlier this week when the weather was so cool but it never crossed my mind. Andrew's class went a couple of weeks ago and his teacher said the new playground is really nice. They forgot to collect extra money for the train so of course Andrew had a meltdown when he realized they were not riding the train. Cute pics!
We need to go this summer.
Post a Comment