Monday, March 2, 2009

Solids!

I started Luke on solids today. What a mess nightmare! He kept slinging it everywhere, pushing it from my hand and spitting it out. I am a little crazy when it comes to this part b/c I can't stand the mess. I have put it off as long as I can. He seemed to like it (Carrots). Along with trying to feed him, I put him in his bouncer b/c that is the only place I can put him now b/c he can't sit up fully in a highchair yet. So he was turning and bouncing as I was trying to feed him. To make matters worse, my dog was coming up trying to get herself a taste! Looking forward to the day where he is in his highchair eating well. Better yet,when he can feed himself!!! 

4 comments:

vicki said...

How can you be aggravated when you look at that sweet face? He is so precious!

Keli said...

oh, he is just so cute! He has the cutest little kissy cheeks! He looks like such a happy baby.

vicki said...

I have to look at this picture every couple of hours. it makes me happy.

jenny said...

Forget the carrots! I want to eat him up! OHHHH! He is soooooooo cute!