Ribbon cutting Jared being interviewed by Channel 10. Eric's job is to sit there and look pretty:)
The Grand Opening was a success! People were starting to come in an hour before the grand opening started. Channel 10 was there and also Bobby Novasad from 94.5 KSMB. The stored stayed really busy until about 7:00pm! We gave away t-shirts, glass water bottles that were etched with "The Orchard" on them. Buffalo Wild Wings brought over wings that were really good. We had free etching throughout the day on ipods, iphones, shuffles etc that people brought in. The Apple reps had great things to say about the store and the amount of traffic. We are really excited!! Thanks to everyone that came out to support us!




2 comments:
So happy for all the success! Where's my water bottle, guh?
It was a beautiful reception! I am so happy it went well... not happy I didn't win anything... so I will never be going back. Just kidding! I loved it!
Post a Comment